hi, y'all!

Hi, y'all!

Welcome to the blog of Sweet November Events! {formerly Green Shoes Weddings & Events}

We are a wedding & event planning company servicing Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas. We hope you enjoy this insight into our world and the occasional eye candy! Oh, and we LOVE comments so be sure to leave some when you see something you like!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sweet November :: New Website!

Since I "officially" launched the new business name & logo on November 1st, it's only fitting that I get the website launched by the end of the month, right?  Well, since today is November 30 that means it's DONE!
{Well, for now anyway- there are still a few things I want to finalize and I need to get images from my most recent weddings, but in the mean time...} here it is!  I would LOVE to hear your feedback so feel free to leave a comment {or send an email if you'd rather}  I hope y'all like it!



And since I'm so technologically challenged, I have to give lots of love to the amazingly talented {and always patient} Ashleigh McHenry for her mad skills and to the fab Jess Bishop from JessLehry Designs for my new logo & color scheme.  Y'all rock...for real!

Cheers!
erica

4 comments:

  1. You're super freakin' welcome! Glad it came out and you like it. :) It was a fun project. :) If anyone else needs anything, just holler! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I LOVE it! :)

    Candice {The Beautiful Mess}
    www.thebeautifulmess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new site! It's gorgeous and so perfectly fitting for you.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the style. Very professional and personal. Great job!

    ReplyDelete